Mom Issues A Serious Warning About A Famous Teething Brand After Child Becomes Unresponsive After Taking It

Posted by Sama in Health and Fitness On 12th March 2018
ADVERTISEMENT

After almost losing her daughter, Virginia mom took to social media to raise awareness among parents regarding the use of a popular teething brand. Danielle Kapetanovic shared her horrifying experience on Facebook and warns parents to not use the product if they don't want to see their kid's health compromised.

#1 Worst Fear Is Seeing Your Child In Pain

It is not easy to raise a child. Everytime time you look at your baby, you feel this need to protect your child from all the harm in the world. You make a silent promise to your self every night you see your little one sleeping that you are going to protect him from every evil eye and will go to any end to keep him safe. Your worst fear is seeing your child in pain or seeing your child's health compromised and you live with this fear day and night. What happens if your worst fear comes true and your child's health is compromised and all through this none of it is your fault.

#2 Virginia Mom Gave Her Daughter A Popular Teething Product To Relieve Her From Restlessness

Parents are super careful when giving their kids any sort of remedy or supplements. Danielle Kapetanovic, a Virginia mom like any other parent selected the best teething product for her little one and gave it to her daughter. Little did Danielle knew that this product will almost claim her child's life.

#3 Danielle Almost Lost Her Daughter To The Incident

Shaken by the incident, Danielle took to social media to share her experience and warn all the parents the hazards of using the product. The young mom claims she gave her daughter Orajel and her daughter immediately turned blue and stopped breathing.

ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Danielle Took To Social Media To Raise Awareness Among The Public

Mom wrote, "I don’t like to put personal information related to my kids out there but I feel compelled to warn other parents about the risk of using Baby Orajel. Chloe is 15 months and teething. Someone I know recommended trying Baby Orajel on her gums to alleviate some of her discomfort. I bought the nighttime version as seen in the picture and right before her bedtime decided to apply it. The directions say apply a 'pea size,' I put less than a pea size on my finger and applied it to her gums."

ADVERTISEMENT
Page 1 Of 4
Next